Man Cave Must Haves
The Man Cave. The Bro Den. The Guy Sty. Most men long for a place to call their own. A place we can disconnect, kick back, and enjoy life. A place to keep all our stuff and do what we want. From football games to jam sessions, video games to action movies, we need a space free from the wife’s finishing touches. No room in the house for your male person cave? Fear no more, bro. Prefabricated structures are here to make your dreams come true.
Here are our top 5 items we think are required for the ultimate Man Cave:
- A Sign
- The quintessential Man Cave accessory. Custom made, or store bought, a sign can be made or purchased to let your guests know exactly where they are. Announce house rules, or team favorites, signs let everyone know what’s up. And don’t forget the exit sign, telling friends to come back, with a six-pack.
- The Bar
- Men need a brew. Men get thirsty. Men drink the stuff. Soda, water, beer, whiskey, energy drinks, what have you- your man cave needs to be able to provide beverages. And, besides the bottle, having the ability to have friends pull up a chair and sit at your bar is just dope. How many life struggles are discussed over the comfort of camaraderie at a bar? What if that bar was your own, in your own Man Cave.
- Finally, one room in the house where you have the first and final say. You want leather, lazy boy chairs or a Batman lamp shade. DO IT!! Be sure to have enough comfortable seating for all your buds to enjoy, while chilling in your Man Cave.
- Game Room
- A poker table, pool table, dart board, foosball, pinball machine, whatever tickles your inner gamer, be sure to have it in your Man Cave. These classic games are tried and true, and the ultimate Man Cave staples.
- Let’s face it; we live in the technology world. So, your man cave needs a proper television to complete the room. The upgrades here are endless, so it’s up to you on how big you go. Smart TV, LED, OLED, 4K, HDR, 4K Ultra HD, or even just the old TV that didn’t make the cut in the rest of the house. Doesn’t matter. Just get a TV in your Man Cave. It’s a necessity.
Not Just a Man Cave!
This is just the start of the possibilities for your Man Cave. Having the added space can be used for an array of things, from an out of town guest, to large house parties. Having a prefabricated structure on your property is one of the most cost-efficient ways to create more space. Not only will it add value to your home, but also crucial to your life.
Let us know!
Did we leave anything out? Tell us in the comments below. And, don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe.
Need more information about prefabricated man caves? CLICK HERE or give us a call 888-783-3535