Location: Vinton, OH
Building System: LIGHT GAUGE BUILDINGS
Light Gauge Buildings (LG) are a cost-effective solution for buildings with smaller footprints. Standard mainframes on Light Gauge Buildings are 14 Gauge and 2½” x 2½” in diameter. This is the most popular framing for smaller footprint buildings, however a thicker 12 Gauge, 2¼” x 2¼” is also an option for areas with high winds or snow. These structures are quite versatile and have several advantages:
- Installation- Pricing for these buildings come delivered and installed. The installation process is seamless, and usually, completion happens the same day as the delivery!
- Timeframe- LG can be manufactured, delivered, and installed in as little as 5 days!
- Ground Options- Light Gauge Buildings can be installed into your concrete foundation or can be tied directly into asphalt, gravel or dirt!
- Color Options- Painted Roof and Wainscoting are included standard
- 20 year on roof and wall panels. And a 90-Day Workmanship warranty