Coastal Steel Structures is the leader in prefabricated aviation hangars.
A pre-engineered steel hangar building is customized for aircraft, making it the perfect solution for storing and working on a variety of large machinery. These structures are not only designed to accommodate large aircraft doors, but can also be customized to feature maintenance rooms, workshops, waiting rooms, office spaces, conference rooms, and more. Since these structures are specifically designed for aircraft, they are noncombustible and cannot add fuel to an existing fire. This ultra-strong design can withstand high winds, heavy snowfall, and even earthquakes.
Typical door systems supported by Steel Hangar:
- Sliding doors
- Self-supporting hydraulic doors
- Vertical Lifting
If you’re ready to build or expand an aircraft hangar, we have prefab metal aviation building kits in-stock, in all sizes, layouts, and at a fraction of the cost. Our aggressively priced aircraft steel buildings:
- Comply with strict national industry standards
- Are customized for sophisticated and expensive infrastructures
- Are erect faster for quicker occupancy
- Provide a clean and dry environment
- Stand the test of time against weather, pests, mold & rotting
- Come standard with a 25-year Manufacturer’s Warranty*
MODELS USED FOR AIRPLANE HANGAR STEEL STRUCTURES
From agriculture to storage, retail to residential, prefabricated steel structures work for every project because they can be customized with ease. You have clearspan design to thank for that - sturdy steel that won’t settle over time makes it possible for wide-open interior spaces, untethered by large support beams.