Developers and real estate investors can save up to 50% on time and material costs when choosing steel over organic materials.
The most significant advantage of choosing prefabricated steel for an office building is fast construction. Developers and real estate investors can save up to 50% on time and material costs over the life of the project when choosing steel over organic materials. It’s all about the off-site design process. The exact specifications for the office building are entered a design program to create a customized building kit. That kit is delivered to the construction site, ready to be erected with simple bolt-together construction. The process provides builders with the best of both worlds – quick and easy installation at the lowest possible cost.
Customizations that could make your office space more attractive to potential renters include:
- A range of color options
- Skylights and wall lights
- Flexible partitions for shared office spaces
- Customized facades including stucco, wood siding, masonry, and more
- Clear span construction for open concept workspaces
- Personalized entrances and waiting areas for greeting clients and guests
- Noise-reducing wall panels
If you’re ready to build or expand a commercial office, we’re ready to save you money on materials, labor and equipment costs. Our pre-fab building kits can be customized to fit simple to more sophisticated infrastructure requirements including…
- Different building sizes
- Provide efficient, flexible, and expandable environments
- Sleek exterior looks to increase curb appeal
- Multiple exterior and interior colors to choose from
- Clear span framing designed to accommodate a variety of layouts
MODELS USED FOR OFFICE STEEL STRUCTURES
From agriculture to storage, retail to residential, prefabricated steel structures work for every project because they can be customized with ease. You have clearspan design to thank for that - sturdy steel that won’t settle over time makes it possible for wide-open interior spaces, untethered by large support beams.