Enjoy convenience and peace of mind with our full range of steel structure systems. No matter your needs or business, we have the product for you. From hobbyist to entrepreneur- startup to fortune 500, we have provided farmers, ranchers, business owners, everyday people, horse lovers, aviation enthusiasts, and many-many more with quality steel buildings for decades.
Pre-engineered steel buildings provide unlimited opportunities for customization, speed of construction, lowered costs and decreased maintenance. In fact, prefab metal buildings may just be more flexible than any building material. Prefabricated steel has become the number one choice and is quickly becoming the number one option for builders in low-rise construction. See why prefab metal buildings work for every industry.
- Straight Wall or Tapered I-Beams (Gable or Single Slope)
- 26 Gauge PBR Galvalume Roof Panels
- 26 Gauge PBR Wall Panels (Colors TBD)
- Industrial Wind Framing
- Stamped Engineered Drawings INCLUDED
- 25 Year Warranty
- Dedicated Project Manager INCLUDED
Cold-Formed Buildings (CF) have become increasingly popular in both commercial and residential applications. CF start as structural steel sheeting and are formed into c-shaped steel members. These members are rolled, without heat, to create a column and rafter assembly.
Upon completion, Cold-Formed Buildings are in fact, quite like our standard I-Beam product. However, there are 3 significant benefits in choosing this product:
- Timeframe- Cold Formed Buildings can be manufactured and delivered in 6 – 8 weeks
- Galvanized- Galvanized primary and secondary framing members conform with the ASTM 653 Grade 50, G90 requirements and come standard on all Cold-Formed Buildings.
- Foundation Engineering- CF not only include building engineering but also the foundation engineering, which can save over $2,000.
- 40 Year warranty on Painted Roof & Walls Panels and a 25 Year on Galvalume.