If you’re considering opening your very own retail Metal Building Storefront, you know that there is a lot that goes into the equation. From loans and permits the construction of the building as well as the predicted foot traffic, it can be a massive risk for any business person or entrepreneur. That’s why it’s essential for you to consider affordable, timely options that will contribute to your future success as opposed to hinder it.
One such popular option that has been gaining traction in recent years is the consideration of a metal building storefront.
A metal building storefront merely is a steel prefabricated commercial building that was made for installation offsite. With different interlocking pieces and comprehensive kits that come with absolutely everything you need, these prefab solutions arrive onsite, ready for assembly. Like one massive puzzle, they can be changed, altered, reshaped, etc. to meet all of your specific demands for the brand. You have many options when it comes to launching your commercial business. If you’re wondering why you should consider a metal building storefront as opposed to the other selections, here are just a few reasons:
- Sizing Accommodations: Depending upon the business you are running, you might need to have an odd building layout to accommodate everything and everyone. Traditional construction materials and companies are not able to bend and conform to weird shapes, whereas prefabricated metal can be pieced and connected in any configuration, anywhere. For many businesses, the size and shape of the storefront can make or break their future success.
- Expedited Timeline: It can take years for traditional construction companies to complete a retail space. While that’s happening, and you’re losing money with no foot traffic, what are you going to do to sustain yourself? With a prefabricated commercial building, the metal storefront can go up in less than one week. It’s an expedited timeline that ensures you can get right to work immediately.
- Customization Options: Whether you want brick or wood siding added to the finalized layout, a variety of add-ons can be considered for the metal structure. That’s the beauty of using a simple metal structural base.
- Affordable Pricing: Although we can’t provide a one-size-fits-all pricing estimate due to the building size, location, materials, and so forth, we can confirm that due to the expedited timeline and prefabricated construction, this is a much more affordable storefront option than all other construction companies in existence right now.
- Durable Material: Depending on where you live, there might be a lot of weather, moisture, and temperature extremes. Materials like wood are notoriously poor at handling these kinds of changing, contributing to rust, mold, and other expensive problems. Steel is a durable building material that is weather resistant and pest resistant, warding off unwanted mold so you can worry about running your business.
What Kind of Business Should Consider a Metal Building Storefront?
The beauty of a metal building storefront is that it can work for any business in any location. If you’re considering this solution for your operation, here are 10 of the most popular pairings:
- Auto parts
- Department stores
- Specialty stores
- Convenient stores
- Grocery stores
- Hardware stores
- Dog kennels
- Aircraft storage
However, we have seen a recent shift into industrial designs and layouts for non-traditional settings, like breweries, wineries, bars, pubs, restaurants, and coworking spaces. As a new age trend, a prefabricated metal building might add an element of “flair” and futuristic design to your brewery, which will bring in hoards of millennials looking to take part in the Instagram moment.
So, if your business isn’t in the above list, don’t feel like a steel storefront wouldn’t work for you – it might work so well for you, that your boldness in design brings in customers from around the state!
Our Specialty Add-Ons
If you’re worried that plain steel won’t cut it for the design of your retail space, know that our team provides the following add-ons:
- Metal siding: If you want a color contrast against the steel, we can incorporate a different kind of metal siding that will add customization to your retail space.
- Brick siding: Who doesn’t love the appearance of classic brick? This is a great add-on if you are operating an industrial-style space or even a coworking space, wherever you are located.
- Wood Siding: Wood siding can add a personal hominess to any space that makes it feel warmer and cozier
- Accessories: We are open to considering any add-on or siding that you feel will make your retail space perfect. That’s the beauty of prefabricated commercial buildings – you can customize to your heart’s desire.
Here at Coastal Steel Structures, we know how affordable, reliable, and timely a metal building storefront solution is for any business, entrepreneur, or freelancer. That’s why our team is adept in planning for state codes and load scales, meeting all specifications, so your building is entirely legal and ready for operation. We also guarantee total style customization so that the layout of the building is tailored to your brand and brand attributes. Offering add-on features, sidings, and more, you can expand and contract the size of the building with the right stylistic elements that give your brand a cohesive marketing message.
Lastly, we are wholly dedicated to the customer, understanding that your vision might be different from ours. We work with you start to finish to ensure your prefabricated commercial building is positioned to provide you with sustained success in the months to come.
We believe in the affordability, durability, and customization options that are unique to manufactured steel storefronts. If you’re ready to get your business off the ground and moving immediately, give our team a call today.
For more information on Metal Building Storefront, CLICK HERE or give us a call 888-783-3535.
You can also reach us on Twitter at @coastalsteel.
Also, don’t forget to subscribe, share and comment!
Follow us on: