At Coastal Steel Structures we pride ourselves in providing farmers with sturdy, weather-resilient steel structures that will endure harsh environments and keep red barn made for livestock, grain and equipment safe even during severe weather conditions. Combining hardened high-quality steel with reliable, tested designs, our steel agricultural structure kits will not fail you. We have a vast knowledge of many types of prefabricated agricultural building kits and are able to meet the demands of the industry.
Reliable and Affordable Prefabricated Agricultural Buildings
Many farmers and ranchers opt for traditional wood buildings. However, 5-10 years down the road they find they have to replace the building. Using steel as the building material will last 30 years or more. Steel is the most recycled material in the world. The average percentage of recycled steel is roughly 89.5% which makes it a great choice for metal farm building. Coastal Steel’s framed buildings have stood the test of time due to its high-tensile commercial-grade steel.
Our steel agricultural building kits provide protection from lightning, fire, mold and mildew, earthquakes, termites and high winds! Our steel buildings allow better aging than any other building system.
- If requested, Coastal Steel’s metal farm buildings can be insulated for energy efficiency. On average steel agricultural buildings can save up to almost 50% on energy bills.
- Our prefabricated steel agricultural building kits arrive at your farm or ranch ready to assemble with bolt-together construction, almost like an erector set. Most farmers and ranchers that call in to Coastal Steel Structures erect their own buildings with a few friends or workers. Similar to an old fashioned barn raising.
- Coastal Steel provides top-quality materials at a very affordable price.
- Delivery usually takes 6-7 weeks depending on customization’s. However, if the standard models are ordered it may take only 4 weeks.
- Coastal Steel’s Building framing are guaranteed to meet or exceed all local building codes and loads for the lifetime of the steel agricultural building.
- Our steel farm buildings are very easily remodeled and you can always expand at anytime. More framing can be added at any time to either end of the building to add more space and separate sections.
It doesn’t matter what your metal building needs are. Coastal Steel has you covered. If you’re looking for a barn, hay shed, riding arena, stables, dairy barns or a livestock building, we’ve done it all and we provide the best materials. We can do machine shops, hangars for crop dusting planes and helicopters. Whatever your needs may be, you should give us a call today.
Why Coastal Steel Agricultural Building Kits Are The Best Option?
Fast delivery, easy to assemble and the best warranties around.
-We are allied with a world leader in quality steel building fabrication. Coastal Steel has been providing America with supreme quality agricultural steel buildings at an affordable price since 2005
– Agricultural building kits from Coastal Steel Structures will give you the combined benefit of long-term experience and the newest technical innovations on the steel building system scene.
– We use only the highest-quality steel and designs for your agricultural buildings, always meeting or exceeding industry standards.
– With Coastal Steel Structures, you get to choose from among a wide variety of assorted designs and exteriors, which means that your agricultural buildings will always fit your particular needs and tastes, the surrounding rural landscape, and existing buildings.
– All our agricultural buildings are designed and crafted with flexibility in mind. They are a long-term investment that will be easy to adapt as your agricultural business grows or shifts.
– Coastal Steel Structures is renowned for putting the customer first. We will provide you with customized service and make sure that you get an agricultural steel building that caters to the precise needs of your agricultural business. Our skilled staff will respond to any inquiries within 24 hours.
Envelope Metal Building Insulation Solutions
Industry wide difficulties in meeting increasingly stringent building codes are the driving force behind our Envelope Solutions. Envelope Solutions are designed to provide optimal overall energy performance for your building.
We want to make complex building designs simple by helping you select the optimal roof and wall insulation system. Our technical support team will develop the right Envelope Solution for your project!
When installed correctly Envelope Solutions provides a barrier to air leakage and contributes to a better airtight building. We provide not only custom fabricated insulation, facing and fabric, but also all necessary accessories and components to install your project correctly the first time.
Whether your project is a new or existing building, we strive to meet your customized insulation needs for your specific project.
Condensation Blankets for Metal Buildings
Reflective Insulation greatly increases comfort by reducing radiant heat gain. The barriers consist of a highly reflective material that reflects radiant heat rather than absorbing it. Our reflective insulation is effective used alone or in conjunction with fiberglass batts for optimal thermal performance.
Gutters and Downspouts for Metal Buildings
When it comes to metal buildings, it’s the little features you want to pay attention to. Gutters and downspouts are the first place you should start on your steel building. Gutters are essential to those that want to keep the weather out and protect their investment. Gutters and downspouts protect from water damage by diverting rainwater, melting snow and heavy condensation from the roof by diverting it elsewhere.
Walking through runoff rain and water while entering your building is not the most tolerable way to enter you newly built prefabricated steel building. Failure to get gutters and downspouts can affect the quality and durability of your prefab building.
3 Reasons for Gutters and Downspouts for Your Metal Building
- You Will Protect Your Investment and Save Money.
- Prevent Widespread Moisture Damage.
- Physical Comfort.
Lean-to Metal Building Roof Additions
A lean-to building addition is very popular for many different reasons. Typically, a lean-to is an open roof cover that is attached to the main structure. Lean-to roof additions are typically between 8’ feet and 16’ feet wide. The lean-to is often the most popular option for inexpensive covered storage for homes and commercial metal buildings. Lean-to’s can be used for cars, boats, RV’s, farm equipment, firewood, dog kennels and more. Some lean-to roof covers have designated space for hot tubs, and back patios for BBQs and overall relaxation. When you’re designing your building, this is one addition you should take into consideration.
Framed Openings for Metal Buildings
Framed openings for prefabricated metal buildings can be ordered in any size you wish. The size you request should be the clear opening your building requires for the door or window/louver it’s intended for. Please take into consideration any shimming you’ll need to do when taking sizes into account.
All openings are field-located unless it’s been noted otherwise within the order documents. Our team at Coastal Steel can help you go over measurements during the design phase. Certain load requirements require the use of hot-rolled structural channel. When this happens, pre-drilling will be required for attachment of the trim and panel. The jambs for framed openings will extend to the next standard girt elevation or eave strut above the height of the opening for door tracks being attached.
Jamb extensions are provided if the door has a vertical lift which is specified up to twice the door height or the eave strut. Standard jamb designs can support roll up doors up to 2000 lbs.
Galvanized Secondary Members
Coastal Steels metal buildings have a hot-dip galvanized steel frame. All primary and secondary framing members are zinc coated to outperform inferior paint primers used by other manufacturers. Our Zinc galvanizing process prevents rust and ensures a long life-cycle of performance. Coastal steel buildings are designed with a patented easy bolt-together connection technology, which compliments a sturdy bracing system for extra rigidity against wind and snow loads.
All Coastal Steels Buildings are made in America, by American workers and with 100% American made quality steel. quality materials, skilled craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology are combined with a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.