The days when steel structures were barren and ugly are long gone.
Pre-engineered metal buildings offer a cost-effective alternative to more expensive buildings without giving up style, comfort, and safety. The days when steel structures were barren and ugly–only fit as grain storage –are long since gone. A prefab residential building created in steel blends elegance and durability in any neighborhood. Since our residential steel building additions are remarkably low maintenance, you’ll spend less time and money on owning your new home, and more time creating lasting memories for you and your family.
If you’re looking to buy a new home and have land, we have prefab and predesigned home kits in stock that offer virtually anything you can think of that you would want in a traditionally built home. Our structures provide you with the flexibility to…
- Select your square footage
- Customize your floor plans and layouts
- Choose from multiple exterior and interior colors.
- Custom design your interior room layouts to accommodate plumbing, electrical, vents, kitchens, and bathrooms.
- Add components like framed openings, sectional doors, interior partitions, liner panels, and ridge vents.
MODELS USED FOR RESIDENTIAL STEEL STRUCTURES
From agriculture to storage, retail to residential, prefabricated steel structures work for every project because they can be customized with ease. You have clearspan design to thank for that - sturdy steel that won’t settle over time makes it possible for wide-open interior spaces, untethered by large support beams.